virtual assistant in digital marketing
Andrew Wallace is a Virtual Assistant providing digital marketing support to the third sector and education providers, as well as related agencies.
With over ten years’ experience, Andrew can support your online marketing needs through a range of services that can be completed remotely.
It is Andrew’s belief that giving back to the community helps us all enjoy a more fulfilled life. That’s why his rates are lower than commercial freelancers and why he donates 5% of his annual revenue from such work to charity.
Andrew has worked with awarding bodies, training providers, supported living organisations, mental health services, colleges, and universities.
Whatever your project, you can be guaranteed a diligent and transparent service when working with Andrew.
HOW YOU BENEFIT
- Lower rates than commercial freelancers
- 5% of annual revenue donated to charity
- No need to hire a full-time staff member
- Works remotely so no need for desk space
- Flexible hours to suit your business needs
- Fully dedicated digital marketing service
- Expert advice from a seasoned professional
- Experience in education and third sector
- Diligent and transparent client service
- Available on-site in Coventry and Birmingham
VIRTUAL ASSISTANT SERVICES
- Content writing
- Website administration
- Social media management
- Email design and management
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- CRM & database management
- Proofreading & copy editing
- Data entry & processing
- Blog article & case study writing
- WordPress web design
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Not sure whether having a Virtual Assistant is right for you? Here’s some insight that may help you understand the benefits of hiring a Virtual Assistant for your organisation.